Each year, large numbers of sellers utilize a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the internet. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are carried out via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of millions of search results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are now shown on over a million websites, too! This audience, along with those who use Google for online search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of times that each and every person on the planet goes toward the internet for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a straightforward, economical yet powerful approach to market a company’s goods and services. Simultaneously, it sometimes provides better prospective results because the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim directly on a specific segment from the market.
Having an intelligently run internet advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent services or products can contest with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming quantity of Adwords marketers engage in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Given the vast market offered by Google, how can this be? The fact is, many reasons exist such as:
1. Failing to understand that 90% of all the keywords bring about too little visitors to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at nighttime regarding how to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize there are great online research tools or, for instance, using them.
In contrast, a Adwords professional uses niche research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Under 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for each keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying too much for their AdWords ads and being too lower in their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this can be a crucial part of an excellent AdWords campaign.
In reality, only a relative handful of people who advertise on Google have even heard about AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, in fact, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the difference from a successful along with a failed campaign as the identical ad run with some other headlines differs tremendously in their returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is really not uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but a majority of webmasters who are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns bring it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all website visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. As opposed to a/B test each ad, every landing page, these are content to select what ads and landing pages that attract them rather than for their targeted potential customers. For such folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is definitely the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to increase the performance of the best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Google AdWords profits will likely elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Construct it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of the many presents a Golden Chance to those webmasters who take the time and expend the effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers make use of tools to ferret out your best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these particular entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 is true for them: failure will not be an option. But, success and profits are!